Friday 26 March 2010

The It's Alive baby is back, but this time there's three of them...

Yes this bears littel relation to the actual blog, apart form the fact that for now it looks like new life has been injected into it in the form of a new job with internet connection. No I'm not stealing time with a sneaky update I'm having a quick break from scanning endless files.

Alas there is too much to report on. Nothing particularly interesting films wise more life wise.

So as for now that's all there is. I need to ease my way back in.

Plus this break is going on for quite a while.

Oh yeah, THE FREAKING SCOTT PILGRIM TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE. I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT AS I'VE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO VIEW IT. HOWEVER THE PICS LOOK AWESOME. CAN'T WAIT.

1 comment:

Chris Regan said...

You forgot to sign off with 'Nash out.'