Saturday 31 August 2013

A whole host of randomness...

So what do I have to update?

I'd like to point you in the direction of the completed One Foot From Hell...but I can't.

I'd like to explain how my bonkers script is the most amazing un-produced film script ever...but I can't.

I'd like to also point out how I've completed all my half completed projects and how everything is going well and I'm on top of everything and got it all sorted...but I can't.

What I can tell you is that I've been to work, a lot. More than I'd like to to be honest. There are times when I find the day job really gets in the way. I sometimes wish that I could finish work early to do overtime on my film!

So in and around work I have managed to get some work on One Foot done. Darren completed the grade, which looked great. (Due to technical difficulty I had to make some adjustments myself and tweaked the colour ever so slightly).

I've now managed to start compositing the animation with the plates. There are 18 shots in total with 4 POV shots to amend. I have completed 8 out of 18.

I'm getting there.

In terms of all other projects I have going, they're all pretty much on hold. I really want to get back to writing but as highlighted above, time is stretched at the moment. Hopefully once One Foot is properly complete I'll get back into the script. For now it annoyingly has to be on hold.

You never know, it may resurface for Project 31!.

For now though, work on One Foot continues. You can "Like" the Facebook page at the link below where I post more often about the status of the film.

https://www.facebook.com/OneFootFromHell

I'm currently trying to turn this blog into more of a website about me with details of my films, behind the scenes stuff and links to Youtube and Vimeo. Somewhere I can point people towards and update easily. Note the new buttons at the top of the page.

I also have a podcast with Brother Chris. Website is below for direct MP3 downloads but you can also subscribe on iTunes. This also has a Facebook page to "Like".

https://www.facebook.com/ItWasOnlyAPound

http://www.itwasonlyapound.co.uk/

If you are already keeping up to date on Facebook, please spread the word. It's a little disheartening when I actually have more friends than I do Likes, but I guess it's direct evidence that you can't always please everyone.

To those loyal followers, I thank you!

No comments: